This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

I'm selling my Arms & Armor Gothic French Mace which they discontinued some time ago. It is constructed of steel, with brass decoratice accents. I apologize for the lack of pictures, but I don't own a digital camera. It is in nice shape, with no damage from use or testing as a weapon. There is one flange that is slightly off-set at the top weld, but it is a quirk in construction, not from abuse. It only becomes overtly apparent when the mace is viewed directly from the top.

I did make some cosmetic adustments to its appearance, but nothing overly disruptive. I removed the original thick, plain leather grip and replaced it with a thin cord wrap; and new leather, dyed black. I also did a mild darkening job to the mace head and also to the hexagonal guard at the top of the grip, and the butt/end cap. This work was done while I was at Albion. All other parts of the mace are as the original -- satin-finished steel haft; brass hexagonal ring midway on the haft; and decorative brass finial capping the mace head.

I'm asking $250.00, including shipping and insurance (CONUS). I prefer Paypal (I'll suck up the 3% fee).

Please PM me if interested. Thanks for your attention!

-- Carl