Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: 14th Century Coat of Plates by Stanislav ProzekRemoved Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
Frances Perry
Industry Professional

Reading list: 10 books

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Mon 03 Mar, 2008 12:53 am    Post subject: For Sale: 14th Century Coat of Plates by Stanislav Prozek         Reply with quote

This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

I am selling a front-opening coat of plates made by Stanislav Prozek aka. Mac. The coat of plates is put together in 5 pieces, strapped together with leather straps and hand-made brass buckles. Each piece of 1mm sprung steel is cold brass riveted to the outer blue leather, and backed with a layer of brown leather (please see pictures).

The plates consist of two shaped breast plates, one shoulder plate, 2 x 3-section back plates, and 10 lower plates for 'tassets' style protection which provides a good amount of movement within the pieces.

The upper leather covering is a hard-wearing thick dark blue leather, not shiney and smooth, but more like the feel of rough suede.

The item has been worn before, but does not have any breaks, bends or mis-shapen pieces or broken / near-broken / stretched straps.

This coat of plates would suit someone up to 5 foot 10 inches tall. It is made for someone with a strict max. 42 inch chest and 38 inch waist - please remember that these are the TOTAL measurements, so it will fit someone of the above dimensions when they are wearing their padded jack / chainmail.

I am looking for £300 (or 594 USD) plus £20 postage in the UK, or £30 (60 USD) to the United States.

I would accept payment via Paypal. Please feel free to contact me with questions via PM or my email address: wa_char21@hotmail.com.

Thank you.

“In these modern times, many men are wounded for not having weapons or knowledge of their use.”
- Achille Marozzo, 1536

Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: 14th Century Coat of Plates by Stanislav ProzekRemoved
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic