Feeling guilty ?....
.....because your off to another SCA event or the local Renn. Fair and you had to leave Mittens and Whiskers home alone yet again ? Never fear, this guy may have your solution.

Wish he would make some canine kits. I'd love to see my Son in laws Bluetick hound decked out in a full suit.

http://www.jeffdeboer.com/Galleries/CatsandMi...fault.aspx
Thats... one of the most badass things I've ever seen. oO
The game of life is now over. We have a winner.

M.
That kicks ass :lol: Very cool! I wonder what would do my parents cats in those armor. They wouldn't have any more problems with the nighbours male cat :cool: I'm considering a commission :D
Just kidding, probably I couldn't put on them anything.
But that's awesome :lol:
Don't forget your "Corporate Viking Raider Briefcase"...

[ Linked Image ]
This guy would be my first choice for the pet Armadillo combat suit.
My daughter has caught them before (with cardboard boxes and with stealth and bare hands). A master handler of such a fearsome beast may be plausible.
Wow, those are really cool! I try to reference medieval things as much as possible in my own art, and often use them as a starting point and it's really inspiring to see someone else doing that as well!
[ Linked Image ]

Something I came up with for the University.
Not my armour. not my cat.
The metalwork is really beautiful and astonishing, but I think this man is loosing his head. Would you dress your cat like that? You had to be nuts to!
Otto Karl wrote:
The metalwork is really beautiful and astonishing, but I think this man is loosing his head. Would you dress your cat like that? You had to be nuts to!

The problem is that you might need an armour yourself to put your cat in one of these :) And then the slight loss of dexterity will allow your cat to slip out of your hands easily :D

But great metalwork nonetheless...
Gary A. Chelette wrote:
[ Linked Image ]

Something I came up with for the University.
Not my armour. not my cat.

Mr. Cougar looks a little put-upon. Sort of that "Oh, no, what are my humans doing to me thistime?" look that pets often have, especially cats.

Not that I'm suggesting that Mr. Cougar's someone's pet.

>^..^<
Someone forwarded me the link to the cat & mouse armor a couple years ago. It's all done as an art project. I think on the website somewhere he says he tried to put his cat into one of them once, and has the scars to prove it. :)

I think it would be great to have a feline harness to display on the fireplace mantle!!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: