Posting freezes
Anyone else have had this problem when trying to post on threads?
When I try posting on the thread on celtic swords there is no success. Computer slows down to standstill for a minute and a half and no result of posting. I can post on other threads as before. It is only that thread about Celtic swords that seems to be uncooperative.
Why is this? Any ideas?
I had the same problem last night trying to post on that thread. Pretty much all I did was to let the computer sit for a few minutes and eventually I was able to post. I don't know about you, but it seemed like there was quite a bit of lag with my internet connection during that time.
No, problem persists...Even when liberal amounts of patience is applied, the only reslut is that I get back in a loop to the page for writing a message.
Strange...
Peter Johnsson wrote:
Quote:
No, problem persists...Even when liberal amounts of patience is applied, the only reslut is that I get back in a loop to the page for writing a message.
Strange...

Hi Peter,

I have the same problem (I think) on my work computer (but not my home one, oddly). The only possible difference may be that for me it loops back to the sign in-- even though I was signed in-- and then goes on to the posting page, which is inconveniently empty of text. I had this happen once after writing quite a lengthy post. Frustrating.

What I have done to circumvent the problem is: copy the text before hitting submit, then submit, let it loop around, paste onto the new (and empty) page. This generally works for me-- I hope you have luck. Otherwise, it might be worth starting a new thread-- you seem to be able to post here, so maybe something is odd in connection with some older posts.

Regards,

David
I have experienced the same problem just described by David MacElrea(hope I spelled that right) with lengthy posts.[/quote]

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: