Heads-up to friends and customers of Rick Barrett.
Rick has asked that I pass some news on to friends and customers -- Kim (Rick's wife) went into pre-term labor, and Elijah Barrett joined us on Earth at 1:03PM this afternoon. This was, however, a very early birth, so Elijah has been transfered to Fort Wayne and Rick will be out there for most of this week and next. So if all could keep Rick, Kim, Joshua, and little Elijah in their thoughts, I'm sure the Barretts would greatly appreciate it! And if you have business dealings with Rick, please do not fear that he fell off the edge of the planet if you do not hear from him in the next two weeks -- as I said, this was a very early birth (the news certainly caught me off guard), and it will require Dad's full attention.

If anyone here knows of anyone who has dealings with Rick who may not see this message, please feel free to email it onward.

Thanks, and take care,
-Jeremy
Hey Jeremy thanks for posting.

Shane
Congratulations Rick and good luck.
We just talked with Rick and all is well. Mom and Baby are doing good. :D
Thanks for the update, Mike! I just got a follow-up email from Rick as well, I'm extremely happy to hear things are going to be turning out for the best.

Time to go card hunting.. ;)
I think the little guy needs a sword?? :lol:
No, no, he should start small... I say, a sgian dubh. ;)

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: