Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > Off-topic Talk > Set of 3 Large Well Illustrated Hardbacks of Arms & Armor Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
Bob Burns

Reading list: 112 books

PostPosted: Sun 09 Mar, 2008 9:55 am    Post subject: Set of 3 Large Well Illustrated Hardbacks of Arms & Armo         Reply with quote

Here is the link to the page that has all 3 titles on it, BATTLE, WEAPONS and WARRIOR

http://us.dk.com/nf/Browse/BrowseStdPage/0,,231654,00.html By DK Publishing

I bought them in the order listed separately at a bookstore, perhaps many have seen these in bookstores but just in case some have not, I thought this set might be of interest to a lot of members. They go back to ancient history on up to relatively recent history, a few hundred pages each and very large in size. The photographs and illustrations are excellent. These books give a synopsis of various cultures through the ages, not just Europe, but all the continents.

The books are about $40.00 each and are the size of table top books.

I Hope this helps some members!

Bob

It IS What It IS! Only In Truth, Can Reality Exist!
To "Learn" we must empty our minds and therefore open our mind and spirit. A wet sponge absorbs no water. A preconceived mind is recalcitrant to new knowledge!
Lin Robinson

Reading list: 6 books

PostPosted: Sun 09 Mar, 2008 10:08 am    Post subject: Re: Set of 3 Large Well Illustrated Hardbacks of Arms &         Reply with quote

Bob Burns wrote:
Here is the link to the page that has all 3 titles on it, BATTLE, WEAPONS and WARRIOR

http://us.dk.com/nf/Browse/BrowseStdPage/0,,231654,00.html By DK Publishing

I bought them in the order listed separately at a bookstore, perhaps many have seen these in bookstores but just in case some have not, I thought this set might be of interest to a lot of members. They go back to ancient history on up to relatively recent history, a few hundred pages each and very large in size. The photographs and illustrations are excellent. These books give a synopsis of various cultures through the ages, not just Europe, but all the continents.

The books are about $40.00 each and are the size of table top books.

I Hope this helps some members!

Bob

I got a copy of Weapon for Christmas. It is not a very scholarly read but the photos of original and a few repro weapons are extremely detailed and well worth the price of the book.

Lin Robinson

"The best thing in life is to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women." Conan the Barbarian, 1982

Forum Index > Off-topic Talk > Set of 3 Large Well Illustrated Hardbacks of Arms & Armor
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic