For Sale: Arms & Armor Irish Sword #085
This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

Hi,

First let me introduce myself. My name is Bill, I am a brand new member to this community and have been into swords for about 7 years. Recently, I have had to sell a few items to fund other interests. And although it is very difficult to do, I am offering my hand crafted Irish sword from Arms and Armor.

The sword was forged a little over a year ago and has hung on my wall ever since it arrived at my home. The sword has been treated with a ton of TLC, and is in immaculate condition. The sword does NOT include a scabbard.

Currently this sword sells for $610.00 +shipping through A&A shop. I am willing to part with it for $490.00 shipped within the USA... best of all, there is no long waiting period. I will ship within 2 days via UPS. A tracking # will be provided as well.

I will accept money orders and PayPal.

Since I am new to the boards, I offer my eBay feedback as a reference

Please feel free to contact me at: billhicksjr@yahoo.com to ask questions or arrange payment; or feel free to PM me. A quicker response will come when emailed, since I can check email at work, but not surf the web.

Below are some photos I took of the actual piece:

[ Linked Image ]

[ Linked Image ]

[ Linked Image ]

[ Linked Image ]

[ Linked Image ]

I am very willing to consider best offers on this sword.
Thanks much Bill

Just wanted to report that I received this sword from Bill today and he is one of the good guys. Great communication and an excellent person to work with. I have been wanting to handle this particular sword from A&A for awhile and it is everything I expected and then some. This sword needs a review on myArmoury. Thanks again Bill!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: