I'll be attending my 1st festival sometime in March. I'm sure I'll thoroughly enjoy quite a bit of the offerings but the family knows my real excitement is over the opportunity to see and possibly handle(?) weaponry that isn't already on display at the local Valley ' The Knife Shops ' which are almost exclusively CAS/Hanwei offerings.

I'm assuming that some of the "Over 200 craftsmen & shops" that I find with my Google searches will be resellers and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I will finally get to drool over some Albion and A & A pieces in person. I am unable to leave our property without assistance and so far my attempts such as " Come on sweetheart, New Glarus is only 1851 miles away according to MapQuest " have proved fruitless. I'm also hoping that there will be some smaller companies or individual smiths there because it would be such a treat to see some of the custom crafted work like that displayed here by the crafters & caretakers.

Do any of you forumites attend the PRF and if so can you tantalize me with a hint of some of whats been there in recent years? If anyone reading this who's attending see's a bald guy in a full body brace or being pushed by a pretty native American lady please feel free to introduce yourself as said lady will likely welcome the chance to look at something other than swords for a few minutes while we talk about sharp pointy things. ;)