Armory Marek - Information?
Newbie here and not sure if this is the proper forum for this question - apologies if not.

I found a link to the Armory Marek site in a post here about ear daggers, if I recall properly. Upon requesting information from the site, I found that the prices look quite reasonable, the weapons are quite attractive and appear historically accurate in appearance and, according to information provided about my specific inquiry, in lengths and weights as well.

Before placing an order, I was hoping to find information on the quality and timeliness of the work done by Mr. Marek. I did not locate any reviews of his offerings on this site, but was hoping that one or more members has experience with the man and his creations.

Specifically, I am looking at a kriegsmesser he has on his site (X36 for anyone that cares to take a look at the site - look under "dusacks"), among a few other items, potentially (complimentary rondel (X29) or bollock dagger (X67) maybe).

Any feedback you can provide, whether general to the craftsman and his products, or specifically with respect to his swordmaking skills, will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Mr. Marek's site: www.armorymarek.com
Dropped into the oblivion of "page 2" - thought I'd give it one more shot.
Some very attractive pieces, I have not heard anything about them, but they are visually appealing

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: