Email problems at Albion
Like Arms and Armor, we have been experiencing email problems since approximately 11:00 a.m. on Monday for the main Albion mailboix (quest@albionarmorers.com), Mike's personal and my personal mailbox.

If you have sent any mails to us since then and are expecting a response, you may wish to resend them to sabre@albionarmorers.com or give us a call at 1-888-806-4356.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Thanks,

Howy
Albion
It looks like I am back up and running after being down for 48 hours without email. So you can send emails to me as normal. It may take me a day or two to get back to everyone but I will try to catch up on all emails as soon as I can.
Then I'll just query you here...
Do you have any sort of timeframe with the weapons I sent up to your place? Haven't heard from y'all in a coon's age except for Chris passing along a little info...

(private reply will be fine)
Re: Then I'll just query you here...
Russ Mitchell wrote:
Do you have any sort of timeframe with the weapons I sent up to your place? Haven't heard from y'all in a coon's age except for Chris passing along a little info...

Hey Russ!

Glad you wrote! I lost your email address when my computer died a couple of weeks ago.

Your swords are documented and in the process of being packed up for return shipment. Send me an email (howyw@albionarmorers.com) so that I'll have your email address to send you a tracking number.

Thanks for letting us see them! Great stuff -- we have really enjoyed examining them!

Best.

Howy
Re: Then I'll just query you here...
Howard Waddell wrote:
Russ Mitchell wrote:

Hey Russ!

Glad you wrote! I lost your email address when my computer died a couple of weeks ago.

Your swords are documented and in the process of being packed up for return shipment. Send me an email (howyw@albionarmorers.com) so that I'll have your email address to send you a tracking number.

Thanks for letting us see them! Great stuff -- we have really enjoyed examining them!

Best.

Howy

Howy,

I assume you guys are finished with mine as well? I sent ya a couple emails recently, but im betting they died in your mail breakdown...

Oh, by the way, i've been deluged with email from the CFML on groups.yahoo.com, reference the duelling/fencing sabre, plus some comments on the *other* forum - I think the market is a bit bigger than I'd anticipated..

chris

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: