Need Rapier Advice for a Paul Wagner Seminar
Hi there

I am looking for advice on purchasing a Rapier for a Paul Wagner seminar coming up on the 24th November. I am pretty sure there will be practise blades for paired usage, but would like to make my aquisition a sharpey for solo work.

I am normaly a JSAer but want to broaden my outlook, the seminar is on Joseph Swetnam.

Can anyone recommend a vendor that has good quality rapiers available for immediate delivery - I have a request in the classifieds as well.

Please excuse my noobieness

:D

Cheers

Jason
As of about a week ago, Darkwood Armory had some available. Think Arms and Armor had some too, if ya want to spend a bit more.
thanks John

I will drop Arms and Armour a line!

Cheers

Jason
You are welcome, sir!
A&A products are top-notch!!!
Re: Need Rapier Advice for a Paul Wagner Seminar
J Anstey wrote:
Hi there

I am looking for advice on purchasing a Rapier for a Paul Wagner seminar coming up on the 24th November. I am pretty sure there will be practise blades for paired usage, but would like to make my aquisition a sharpey for solo work.

I am normaly a JSAer but want to broaden my outlook, the seminar is on Joseph Swetnam.

Can anyone recommend a vendor that has good quality rapiers available for immediate delivery - I have a request in the classifieds as well.

Please excuse my noobieness

:D

Cheers

Jason

If you are going to practice Swetnam you will need a rapier with a 40 - 42 inch blade.

Swetnam himself wanted you to use a four foot rapier.

Allen

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: