huge essay,everybody!
hello!
I´m currently doing a huge essay about historical swords such as: Charlemagne, William walleces and st. mauritius swords. and I just realised...I need help. does anybody know good site or books about it? Or about anything of the above, legend and so on...
I would be soo grateful!
Re: huge essay,everybody!
Elin Linnea Virginia wrote:
hello!
I´m currently doing a huge essay about historical swords such as: Charlemagne, William walleces and st. mauritius swords. and I just realised...I need help. does anybody know good site or books about it? Or about anything of the above, legend and so on...
I would be soo grateful!

I can help you with information on the William Wallace sword, the one in the Wallace Monument in Stirling. Send me a private email and I will explain how.
Here's a link to a discussion on another site about the origins/authenticity of the Wallace and Bruce swords- http://forums.swordforum.com/showthread.php?t...ht=wallace -.When i searched for this thread I came across others discussing Wallace's sword and also the "Black Douglas's" sword, it may be worth searching under several keywords.
Re: huge essay,everybody!
Elin Linnea Virginia wrote:
hello!
I would be soo grateful!

Hi Elin

What exactly would you need all this info for ?

PM me if you want totalk further on that matter.
Does anybody knows what the original Wallace sword hilt (pommel and crossguard) could have looked like? Maybe someone has pictures of late 13th or early 14th century scottish greatswords?

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: