THE WINNERS: Get a Free Oakeshott Book in Hand contest!
Get a Free Oakeshott Book in Hand Contest

The contest is over and we have picked the winners for the free copies of the book Sword in Hand by Ewart Oakeshott!!

365 people entered the contest. Three have won.

And the winners are:

George Sulea, Jon Barber, and Lee Watts

Each winner has won a copy of Mr. Oakeshott's book, typically available only from Arms & Armor for $60 US.

Congratulations!!

The winners will be contacted privately and asked for their shipping address. I'll be forwarding this information to A&A and they will take care of all the shipping!

Thank you once again to

[ Linked Image ]

for supplying these prizes!

Follow this link to read the details of the contest.

Some extremely exciting contests and special promotional offers are coming your way! Stay tuned for details.
:D oh my goodness iv never won anything in my life!!!!!
thank you very much.
congrats guys, enjoy! :D
Lucky Dogs! :p

Enjoy! I am saving my luck for when Nathan raffles off that new rapier of his! ;)

Yeah, right...That'll be a cold day at myArmoury.com! :lol:
Chuck Perino wrote:
Enjoy! I am saving my luck for when Nathan raffles off that new rapier of his! ;)
Yeah, right...That'll be a cold day at myArmoury.com! :lol:

Well, yeah, it's not gonna get that cold around here, but...

You wouldn't believe the contests coming down the pipe..
Seriously, they're gonna blow your socks off.

To say I'm excited by all this is such an understatement.
Congrats to all the winners! Enjoy.......maybe one day I'll be in your shoes.....
Damn!!! I never win nuthin'! :mad:

Congratulations to the lucky winners. Happy reading. :D
Congrats Gentalmen!! Now I guess I'll just have to BUY one insted.
*sob*

Trying not to be a sore loser here. I need a moment.

Okay, all better.

Congratulations to the winners. Enjoy the read. I guess I'll actually have to pay money for the book. :(
Guess its back to the buy it someday list for me.

It would be really cool if one of the winners could post a book review though. :D
Joe Fults wrote:

It would be really cool if one of the winners could post a book review though. :D

The minute I have it in hand and can read through it, I'd be more than happy to.

And to think - I thought my bounty had run out when I picked up 2 smallswords from Scott Wilson at Darkwood this past weekend. I am a happy camper. :cool:

Jon Barber
Jon Barber wrote:
The minute I have it in hand and can read through it, I'd be more than happy to.

Hey Jon-

Your book, and Lee's, are already in transit to your doorsteps! We're still waiting on George to respond and claim his prize. I'll give him a week, and if I don't hear from him, we'll offer it to somebody else.

Cheers!
All three books have now been claimed. The winners will be receiving them very shortly.

Cheers!
My Humble thanks...
:D

Firstly, I'd like to say thank you very, very much for the free book, I never win anything, so I'm very happy that such a valuable piece of literature was given to me:)

Second, I'd just like to say hello in general, and apologize for not getting back to folks earlier, but things have been a bit hectic recently. Many thanks to all the fine folks at myArmoury.com, and I hope I can talk to you all in much more detail.

Again, Many thanks,
George, or just Geo,
Cleveland, Ohio

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: