Wisconsin gathering Oct. 13 and Iron age Armoury news
First off I wanted to let everyone know that Iron Age Armoury and Gallico Belgae will be going up to join Ollin Sword Design and the Guilde of St. Michael for their up-coming get together. It is a change in location from past gatherings that Ollin and myself have had, but we hope to see some of the same people and a lot of new ones. More information about the event can be found on their website.

http://www.ollinsworddesign.com/osd-PAS.html

The last few months have been pretty slow for myself recently. Had a set-back on my La Tene I hilt that I almost had finished and have been working on a new one. A lot of time recently has been spent looking for a job and babysitting a new puppy. I should have the La Tene I finished for the gathering and have it there. After that I'm not entirely sure what I will be working on. Still not good enough with my forging to tackle the falcata, so maybe a big La Tene III or a British La Tene.

Shane
Excellent Shane!

Looking forward to meeting you!
Just got done with the job search myself and into a new one.

Not always one of the most fun things to be doing.

Wish you much luck!
It should be fun Chris. I need to figure out what all I am going to try and bring.

Thanks Joe. There just isn't much around here right now, but I need to start bringing in a bit more then I am right now. Not that it would take a heck of a lot to do that.

Shane
when you're up north, tell Mark I said Hello, as I won't be going this time, :( But you have fun anyway :)
Thanks Shane, Chris Last told me of this event while I was at the renaissance faire and I've saved up a whole lot of jugs to bring! Sure would be nice if our warmer than average weather keeps up! I am looking forward to this and of course I will bring my arsenal! :lol:

Bob
Sounds great Bob! Looking forward to seeing everything in a non-work environement!
Looking forward to meeting some of you tomorrow and having a great time! There is still some room so if you still want to make it feel free to sign up!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: