"New" pics from Glasgow Mueseum
Found these last night. Some old, some new. Enjoy.

http://www.glasgowmuseums.com/showExhibition....id=1#slide
Thanks for the link, Perry! There's some good stuff in there.
Great pics! Thanks for the link! I was particularly struck by the ornate workmanship of some of these pieces. I am also impressed by comparing Peter Johnsson's recreations with the pictures of the original Northern European and the Italian Longsword. A testament to his talent. Again, thanks for sharing these pics.
Thanks for reminding me I need to nip across the street and go look at the armour (yet again) in Kelvin Grove museum, Glasgow. It must be a whole 200yards away but I haven't been over since the big reopening.
R D Moore wrote:
Great pics! Thanks for the link! I was particularly struck by the ornate workmanship of some of these pieces. I am also impressed by comparing Peter Johnsson's recreations with the pictures of the original Northern European and the Italian Longsword. A testament to his talent. Again, thanks for sharing these pics.

Forgive me. Let me extend this praise to the entire crew at Albion! They are indeed a team. This lapse MUST have been due to infirmities conducive to age.
George Davidson wrote:
Thanks for reminding me I need to nip across the street and go look at the armour (yet again) in Kelvin Grove museum, Glasgow. It must be a whole 200yards away but I haven't been over since the big reopening.

I will be interested in hearing a report from your visit, whenever you get there.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: