For Sale: two books on monumental brasses
This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

More clearing off of my bookshelves...

These are 2 somewhat rare books on monumental brasses.

1) A list of monumental brasses on the continent of Europe by Hugh Keith Cameron, 1970. Hardcover with dust jacket. This book, published by the Monumental Brass Society, is an inventory of known monumental brasses in continental Europe. Book (pictured below) is generally in good condition for its age, with minor shelf wear to the book and dust jacket. The jacket is protected by a mylar dust jacket protector.

Copies of this one are listed on Amazon starting at over $85. Other sited on the internet are more reasonable and good condition copies are $20 and up. Asking $20 + s/h.

2) Rare Brass Rubbings from the Ashmolean Collection by Jerome Bertram, 1977. Softcover. This book is a record of brasses that are now lost, defaced, moved, etc. So many of these rubbings can not be seen anywhere else. Basically as-new except for an old price tag on the back cover (not what I paid for it, incidentally) and a barcode sticker on the back cover. See below.

I've seen copies of this book listed for over $200, which is way too steep. $25 is more reasonable. Asking $20 + s/h.

For both books, money orders are accepted and PayPal is preferred for payment. For PayPal transactions, please add 3%.
This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

PM sendt.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: