New Moderator: Gabriel Lebec
We have added a new member to our small team here at myArmoury.com.

Please welcome Gabriel Lebec as our newest forum moderator!

Gabriel joined this site way back in 2003. While he hasn't spent a great amount of time posting, he has been an avid reader. More importantly, he really has taken it all in and fully understands what this site is about. He knows what we're trying to accomplish here and has a full understanding of the "culture" that surrounds it.

I'm excited to bring more people into our group here who "get it". Gabriel is exactly that.
Congratulations Gabriel and I'm sure that having a couple of extra shoulders to carry the " moderating " burden will be appreciated by Nathan and Chad and hopefully will also have it's good moments in spite of the usual " herding of cats " and keeping the high standards of civil discussion that is a defining characteristic of this site. :D
Thank you Nathan and Jean for the kind words.

Jean, one of the reasons I joined the myArmoury team is because I believe our general membership to be a step above cats. ;) Ideally, myArmoury's rich permanent content and clear guidelines & precedents will continue to attract civic discussion in the forums section. However, I'm happy to assist in supplying some of the human touch that keeps the system running.

Cheers everyone,
-GLL
Gabriel,
I've said this privately, but I'm thrilled to have you on board. :) While we made do with 2 moderators for quite a while, an extra person lightens the load on all of us. To have it be someone who's shown they really understand our culture is a huge bonus.

Glad to have you on board!
Congratulations and best of luck making the hard right choices that will almost certainly come with the role. :D

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: