New Albion articles?
I may just be behind the power curve on this one, but there are several things on Albion's On-line Article page that I believe are new. I particularly like the sword quiz. I also think I will like the article on dynamics. I've only skimmed it, but it is one of those subjects that just seems to be beyond my comprehension. Hopefully the diagrams associated with it will help a bit.

-Grey
I don't know if they are really new. I'm sure I've seen the article on dynamics more than a month ago because I linked to it in a previous post... And the last mention of articles addition in Albion News seems to go back to 2006.

But I heartily agree that they are a very interesting read :)
It does look like a totally revamped section. I don't think the information is greatly different from what has been there for over a year, just reformatted. I like the fact that the articles are *pdf files that you can save.
I haven't looked through them all, but most of the articles that haven't been there forever appear to be articles created to be used by Albion's Collector's Guild at Round Table Events.

In fact, the PDF files sport 2005 copyright dates. My guess is that they just made public tools originally for the Guild.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: