For Sale: Misc. Books
This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

Cleaning off the old bookshelves again.

1) Antique Arms and Armor by Frederick Wilkinson, 1972. Hardcover with dust jacket. The book itself is in good shape, much better than often seen in books of its age. The dust jacket has a little wear around the edges, including a small tear or two, but it full protected now by a mylar dust jacket protector. Asking $15 + s/h.

2) Vienna, the Kunsthistorische Museum by Manfred Leithe-Jasper, 1982. Paperback. Good shape with only very minor shelfwear. Asking $15 + s/h.

3) Medieval and Renaissance Splendor: The John and Mable Ringling Museum of Art, 1983. Paperback. An exhibition catalogue of arms and armour from the Higgins Armoury Museum and works of art from the Ringling Museum. Good shape with minor shelfwear. Asking $15 + s/h.

If the buyer buys all three at these prices, shipping in the CONUS is free.

Money order accepted, PayPal preferred. Please add 3% of total for PayPal transactions.

The scans below are of the actual books for sale.

The books above are all still available. I'm also adding two more:

4) The Sword and the Centuries by Alfred Hutton, 2003. Hardcover with dustjacket. In unread (ie. brand-new) condition. Dust jacket is as-new and is protected by a mylar dust jacket protector. Asking $10 + s/h.

5) The Celts by Gerard Herm, first published 1975. Hardcover with dust jacket. Must be a newer edition, as it doesn't appear to be 30+ years old. In unread condition (brand-new, no damage). Dust jacket also as-new and protected by a mylar dust jacket protector. Asking $10 + s/h.

Books 1, 2, and 3 are sold pending receipt of payment.

First 3 books [SOLD].

Books 4 and 5 are still available. If you buy them both at the current price, shipping in the CONUS is free.

See below for a picture of books 4 and 5.

Books 4 and 5 now $8 each or both for $15 (plus s/h).

How about $10 + s/h for books 4 and 5 above?

If they don't sell at that price, I won't go any lower and will just keep them rather than totally eat my shirt.

Chad Arnow wrote:
How about $10 + s/h for books 4 and 5 above?

If they don't sell at that price, I won't go any lower and will just keep them rather than totally eat my shirt.

One last bump.

if you mean 10 for both, done wher do I PAYPAL?

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: