Dog Days 2007 Photo Contest
It's that time of the year again. Details of the contest can be found here: http://christianfletcher.com/Site/Dog%20Days%202007.html
Some nice pics are starting to show up and I think it's worth keeping this Topic up at the top ( bump ) and checking it out every few days.

Last year was fun because people would post their opinions about which pic(s) they liked best as photographs or just sword or other related thing got their attention the most for various reasons ;) Like " Turban & Sword " ;) ;) .

Just thought I would try to get some discussion(s) going. :p :lol:
The "undisiplined scout" is awsome...I love period action pics over teh fantasy stuff.
Shawn Henthorn wrote:
The "undisiplined scout" is awsome...I love period action pics over teh fantasy stuff.

Yes, that one is also interesting, but I only mentioned one to get things started. ;)
Just another " Bump" as this isn't getting as much attention as last years photo contest and potentially this can be a lot of fun to watch or participate.

Also, a reminder to go to Christian's site and have a look at the pics submitted so far. ;) :D
Hah, I come back to the forum and spot this thread on the final day. No time to take new shots, so I submitted the only decent on I had on hand. :)
I just snapped a couple and sent them off. Better late than never, I suppose. :)
Congratulations to all the myArmoury members who are finalists! The contest winner will be announced on the 10th. In the mean time we can leave comments on our favorite photos.

Jonathan
Hopefully all the Scots (and Scotophiles) out there will leave nice comments on mine. :)
:) Now I can tell Tanja that she's made it to the finals ( and ask her if she'd like to meet me on monday ;) ).
I'm hoping for all the fans of beautiful goth girls. Nathan's "teddy" pic from last year was my desktop wallpaper for quite a time and many friends and visitors really liked it....

Competition aside, there are some very nice pictures in there. I'm curious who's going to win.
Just an FYI--there are now photos of the contest sword up on Christian's site. A custom Atrim/CF tactical saber!
Thanks for this years contest guys, lots of fine artworks! The prizesword from this year is available for trade in the Marketplace as of now if you fellas are interested.
Congratulations on winning! Yours was an excellent photo.

Jonathan
Thanks. Yes i have to agree, and i can do so since im just the modell in the picture and not the camera-clicker..

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: