For Sale: Cut & Thrust Weapons - Wagner
This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

I hate to put this up for sale, as I just bought it, but I need to pare things down to create some shelf space. Plus, there are some other items calling my name. This is an enormous book, and one of the classics in the field. It's Eduard Wagner's Cut & Thrust Weapons. It's about 500 pages worth of book with lots of detailed hand-drawn plates. It's the English version of Wagner's Hieb- und Stichwaffen.

It's in average shape for a 40 year old book (published in 1967). The pages are clean and undamaged; in short: no problem. The back board is a tad loose. The edges of the hardcover's cloth binding is slightly discolored due to dust and sun and the corners have been bumped a little. The dust jacket is pretty worn all around the edges with a number of tears/wrinkles around the edges. It's currently protected by a mylar dust jacket protector, so it shouldn't sustain more damage. Personally I consider a dust jacket, in any condition, to be a bonus on a book this old. Pictures can be taken upon request.

The cheapest copy I've seen listed is $88. The most expensive is over $200. A number of copies I've seen in the $100-150 range are in the same condition as this one.

Asking $80 + s/h. Money order accepted, PayPal preferred (please add 3% of total for PayPal).
This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

PM sent

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: