Discount on all Sword-Gur weapons
Hi everyone, I just saw this on the website of Sword-Gur : http://www.sword-gur.com/

"Special holiday discount 15% on all weapons.
In case of order 3pc discount 20% on all three.
You cannot add discount.
Waiting time 3 monts."

I thought you might be interested. This guy make very nice and inexpensive swords. I think this offer might be very interesting for, let's say, an HEMA school wishing to acquire so nice and cheap training weapons.

Have a nice day !
Any experience with their stuff?Is it worth the money?
Well, I use its "V005" viking for training, and overall I'm very satisfied. The sword holds very well and it handles like a charm. The blade looks a bit modern-made but the fittings are excellent.
I own a J002 longsword which I use for training HEMA. It's an excellent sword for the money.

It has by far the best handling I've felt with a sub 200€-longsword, the blade is very durable, and the looks are pretty good, too. The only thing that I don't like, is that the crossguard is a little soft ( it gets nicked a little easy, but that's only cosmetical damage ). A friend and fellow fencer of mine wants to buy one for herself, after practicing with mine. I'm curious if i've just gotten lucky, or if Mr. Motycka's quality is consistently that good...
:)

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: