Western Martial Arts Workshop 2007
For anyone interested, the annual Western Martial Arts Workshop (WMAW) is just around the corner. This one looks to be like an evern bigger event than in the past, particularly because they've added an extra day. In fact, that extra day has two main focuses: Introduction classes for the complete novice, and also pedagogy classes for the more experienced who are teaching.

These events are always incredible fun. If you're interested in going, the website is here:

www.wmaw.us

(Registration only just started a few days ago, and from what I understand, it is already 1/2 full, so if you want to go, you should register sooner rather than later)
Oh wow....this looks wonderful. I really want to go, though I'm not sure how realistic it is for me, since I will be leaving for university in the UK just a few days after the event is over.....argh. I will look into it and see if some of my buddies want to go also.

Though am I curious, is it possible to attend only part of the event (like half?). Would the price be lower if you had to leave early (or if you are like me and have special dietary problems and probably woudln't be able to eat the food that was provided?) I would love to go, but I might have to leave a day early or so....
See you there Bill! Registered yesterday and eagerly looking forward to your Intro to German Longsword class!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: