Announcing: Great Plains Fechtschule
Greetings to All,

Two weeks ago, I visited Jessica Finley, my student of five years, in Topeka, Kansas, to test her and her students. Jessica completed her testing at the Free Scholar level, while her students Aron Montaini and Travis Canaday completed their testing for the grade of Scholar.

As a result of much planning, and the results of these tests, it is my honour and pleasure to announce the creation of the Great Plains Fechtschule, the first remote chapter of the Selohaar Fechtschule. As a part of there charter, they are given the use of these arms, a variant of those of the Selohaar Fechtschule:

[ Linked Image ]

This development is part of a plan of outreach and curriculum sharing taking place within the Fechtschule and its parent organization, the Order of Selohaar. Please join me in congratulating Mrs. Finley and her students on their recent accomplisments and continuing commitment to the study of the sword.

All the best,

Christian Tobler
Congratulations, and and a very interesting idea.
Congratulations Jessica and gang!
Thank you guys for your congratulations and support! I really appreciate it!

Jessica
Congratulations! This is something to be very proud of!
Congratulations Jessica, Christian, and gang. It's a fine thing to be able to expand in such a way. I know when we spoke at last year's Wichita Faire you were hoping for the opportunity to start a school. Very happy to hear it has come to pass. Best of luck with the endeavor!

Greg

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: