[ Linked Image ]
The Knud

[ Linked Image ]
The Stamford

[ Linked Image ]
The Machiavelli

Best,

Howy
Dash it all, Howy! If you keep posting information on that Machiavelli, how am I ever going to resist it? I promised myself that I would only buy swords appropriate for the 14th century (otherwise, I would have absolutely no money left), and here you go tempting me with that snazzy piece. :D

What I'm really trying to say is great job. Those look really nice, and are going to make some folks extremely happy.

-Grey
What are the projections at the bottom of the finger rings on the hilt of the Machiavalli?
Howy,

If I understand well the "knud" is going to be issued far before the LONG waited for Valkyrja ?
Of course the hilt design was "easier" doing, but....

Jean
Jean Le-Palud wrote:
Howy,

If I understand well the "knud" is going to be issued far before the LONG waited for Valkyrja ?

Jean

If you like you can bash my head for that.
The Valkyrja is going to be issued when the waxes are finised and I am working on those.
Peter Johnsson wrote:
Jean Le-Palud wrote:
Howy,

Jean

If you like you can bash my head for that.
The Valkyrja is going to be issued when the waxes are finised and I am working on those.

Peter,
I am absolutely sorry for that and of course I'm not willing to bash anyone's head. :confused:
As you know I am particularly aware of how hard you're working on the waxes for the Valkyrja.
I was only a bit surprised...and it was a bit of itching powder ;)

Jean
Peter Johnsson wrote:

Hej Peter!
:) You who have a first hand view of that Suontaka sword, i have only seen front view pics of it
are there any engraving's above and below (Över & under) the pommel and crossguard,
I'm just very very curios :D
What about Albion releasing some Celtic swords? Any plans?
And broken seaxes and 400-700 spatha/swords? How about a Högom or a Vendel inspired Sword?
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Page 5 of 5

Jump to: