For Sale: Middle Earth Miscellany
This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

I have for sale various Lord of the Ringsish items here. Note that these are NOT the United Cutlery officially licensed items.

First I have a "ranger" sword. This one is obviously meant to approximate the sword that Aragorn carried at the beginning of the movie. It's actually not a bad piece, it handles quite nicely for its size. It's a large sword at 46.5 inches overall with a 36 inch blade. Note that this is a decorative piece only, the blade is stainless and the hilt construction was probably never meant for actual use. Still it's a pretty sword, just the thing for hanging on your wall in you Lord of the Rings corner.

I'm asking 48 dollars plus shipping for the sword.

Also I have the companion by knife for the Ranger sword, it's a 10 inch single edged saxish type dagger with wood handle. I'm asking 5 dollars plus shipping for the by knife.

Finally I have an "elvish knife" with display plaque. This one is meant to approximate the knife that Arwen gave Aragorn in the movie. Overall length on this piece is 21 inches. I'm asking 10 dollars for the elvish knife plus shipping.

Note that if you purchase more than one of these items I will of course combine shipping.

Thanks for looking!
This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

In doing some poking about I've discovered that I'm charging a bit too much for the sword, therefore I'm reducing the price on the sword to 35 dollars and if you purchase the sword I will throw in the by knife for free. If you want JUST the sword the price is 30 dollars. The prices do not include shipping.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: