Contacting Angus Trim direct?
I didn't know which forum to put this in, so I chose this one. Does anyone know the best way to contact Angus Trim direct? I've emailed them this week as well as tried their phone # listed on his website to try and contact him about the price of a certain longsword that I'm interested in. It's kind of frustrating, because I'd love to purchase something from them, but I can't seem to get anyone's attention. Does anyone know if he's on vacation or they're postponing construction of the blades at the moment?

Thanks for your help!

-John
Re: Contacting Angus Trim direct?
John Wehr wrote:
I didn't know which forum to put this in, so I chose this one. Does anyone know the best way to contact Angus Trim direct? I've emailed them this week as well as tried their phone # listed on his website to try and contact him about the price of a certain longsword that I'm interested in. It's kind of frustrating, because I'd love to purchase something from them, but I can't seem to get anyone's attention. Does anyone know if he's on vacation or they're postponing construction of the blades at the moment?

Thanks for your help!

-John

Hi John

The phone ringer is dead, doesn't ring in the shop.........

I checked my email after seeing this, and I don't see anything with your name on it......

Its possible that the spam filter is sending it in with the spam. I get roughly 40 messages in the spam folder daily........

Gus
PM sent
Thanks for the quick reply Angus.

I've sent a Private Message concerning what I sent in the email, since it seems that it went to the spam.

John
He also participates regularly in Tinker Pearce's board. He moderates a form there and is regularly on around.

http://www.tinkerswords.com/forum/

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: