Go to page Previous  1, 2

Zach Gordon wrote:
Come on guys, this OP is so obviously a troll it's ridiculous. Re-read his post, the swearing, the "I can bench so much and am so strong".. and have a look at his other recent topics "Look at the scene in braveheart with polearms!". Need I go on? Don't feed the troll, he's baiting people.

If you are right, it's a pretty ... interesting :wtf: approach to trolling, to start a series of threads which the forum will happily sit discussing in a polite and educated fashion :D
I was gonna say something along those lines, but you beat me to it. ;) ..........McM
Alan E wrote:
Zach Gordon wrote:
Come on guys, this OP is so obviously a troll it's ridiculous. Re-read his post, the swearing, the "I can bench so much and am so strong".. and have a look at his other recent topics "Look at the scene in braveheart with polearms!". Need I go on? Don't feed the troll, he's baiting people.

If you are right, it's a pretty ... interesting :wtf: approach to trolling, to start a series of threads which the forum will happily sit discussing in a polite and educated fashion :D

The OP does seem a bit "fire and forget", which is usual behaviour for someone trolling (a term that does not come from bridge denisens, but from someone towing baited lines through the water in fishing).

I found myself in a similar predicament today, my left arm is just free from a cast, and some movements are very hard to perform, my total strength is not lacking, but the left arm just won't coöperate sometimes.
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Page 2 of 2

Jump to: