Go to page Previous  1, 2

I also couldn't work out how to order a copy from overseas. I emailed for more information on making the pre-payment but the reply I got was of no help. In the end I got a friend in Germany to buy it for me and post it.

Great book though, can't recommend it enough. Only thing I'd like to see more of would be measurements of distal taper. The diagrams showing the mass distribution are good, but there's not much information on how those mass distributions were achieved. And some type XVs.
Ed W. wrote:
I also couldn't work out how to order a copy from overseas. I emailed for more information on making the pre-payment but the reply I got was of no help.

Thanks for replying, at least I am not the only one to struggle with this... Any success stories out there, specifically using Western Union?
I just rode my bike there and procured it at the site.
Necroing this: can anyone confirm that this is the second edition of the book, and that it is indeed in hardcover?

https://www.amazon.com/Sword-Form-Thought-Armour-Weapons/dp/1783274271

...If it is the second edition, is there anything of note in it that is different from the first edition?
No, this is the publication of papers from the conference held at the museum to accompany the exhibition.
Huh - that's interesting. Do you have this book? Is there anything the average user here needs to have in their library from it?
I don't have the proceedings, although I'll probably buy it soon just to put it in my library, so remind me in a week or two.
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Page 2 of 2

Jump to: