Go to page Previous  1, 2

I feel that I've failed in my duties as unpaid and unsolicited publicist for the good folks at A&A, :D I've known about the March item for some time but did not post about it because Craig typically does that over here. I did however post it over at Swordforum.com (slight mitigation). Tell you what next time it goes up on their website I'll make sure I note it over here, I'm on their site ahem... frequently... :)
I just decided to nominate my own March highlight item and bought it using a gift card I received over the holidays. Since very little money came out of my checking account, its was just like it was on sale anyway. :D :D
Joe Fults wrote:
I just decided to nominate my own March highlight item and bought it using a gift card I received over the holidays. Since very little money came out of my checking account, its was just like it was on sale anyway. :D :D

Your "own" March higlight item? What did you get?
Jonathan Blair wrote:
Joe Fults wrote:

Your "own" March higlight item? What did you get?

Hungarian Axe.
Nice choice Joe. It's another one of those unsung A&A pieces that is truly excellent when handled in person, yet gets little press...
They we also nice enough to make the handle just a few inches longer for me. Should make for one heck of a walking/hiking staff/stick or whatever. Really appreciate the flexibility.

:D
Joe Fults wrote:
They we also nice enough to make the handle just a few inches longer for me. Should make for one heck of a walking/hiking staff/stick or whatever. Really appreciate the flexibility.

:D

I like the "whatever" part there. :) Might earn you a few odd glances on the trail... of course I guess it depends on where you are hiking. Hmm for such a purpose a nice ferrule at the bottom might be a good plan too...
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Page 2 of 2

Jump to: