Two LJ Baskethilts
Both hilts rough mounted in blades at 120 grit. Mounting issues are easier to take care of with blades that are semi-finished. One hilt with saber blade, the other hilt still has LJ's directions attached.........

Attachment: 79.71 KB
IMG_0191_1.jpg

Those look great. I like the top one a lot!
Nathan Robinson wrote:
Those look great. I like the top one a lot!

I do too Nathan.........

Its a cancellation, and I need to find another home for it before LJ comes to the states.......

Gus
I will take the one on top, Gus...if it for sale. Will PayPal this evening! George Osborne
wow
Gus

i would sure love to see a full length photo of that Eljay saber (LOL).

Mike
Re: wow
Michael Ahrens wrote:
Gus

i would sure love to see a full length photo of that Eljay saber (LOL).

Mike

Its pretty similar to yours........ with the exception the fuller is wider and deeper.......taking three ounces out of the blade. It is part of a modified pattern strictly for teastrainers that I did initially for a basket/ saber combination over a year ago, a pattern I use now for basket/ saber combos...........
GG Osborne wrote:
I will take the one on top, Gus...if it for sale. Will PayPal this evening! George Osborne

Hi George

I have three inquiries, two by PM....... I mention this now so no one else does until I have the time to get back to all three of you...... this evening after I shut the machinery off {about 1.5 hours from this point in timeF}.......

Gus
Basket Hilt
Angus

The basket hilt to the left is pretty much what I'm looking for, since I'm aiming to do a sort of very late 16th into 17th Century type of thing....What sort of damage are we looking at...? Would the blade be sharp or rebated?
Re: Basket Hilt
David Evans wrote:
Angus

The basket hilt to the left is pretty much what I'm looking for, since I'm aiming to do a sort of very late 16th into 17th Century type of thing....What sort of damage are we looking at...? Would the blade be sharp or rebated?

You mean the bottom? The saber?
Re: Basket Hilt
Angus Trim wrote:
David Evans wrote:
Angus

You mean the bottom? The saber?

Angus,

Yes, thro I'd prefer a backsword blade!
Is the saber sold yet, Gus?
GG Osborne wrote:
Is the saber sold yet, Gus?

No, not yet George........
I guess I'll take that one too, then Gus. Please PM with details. Thanks!
Saber was sold on Friday, but is available again.............
No longer available

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: