A little artwork by Richard Fay
I thought I'd share something Richard was kind enough to do for me. Apparently the mail was a bit of a b**** to do. :D
[ Linked Image ]
[ Linked Image ]

Last edited by Patrick Kelly on Thu 15 Mar, 2007 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Very Nice! Looks rather familiar, reminds me of someone, hmmmm.
Wow that is very well done, Richard. Looks very much like the photo. Quite impressive. You even got the menacing scowl down pat :D Very cool.

Kenton
That's awesome.

Well done Richard.

And congrats Patrick on owning it?
Good work! A faithful reproduction of the original! :D
Very impressive, indeed! I can't quite make out the individual rivets in the rings, though... :)
Others got here before me about the drawing looking a lot like you. :D

Considering the few lines used in the face it still looks exactly like Patrick: Very hard to do as one must get the essentials with so little i.e. no help from shading !

Nice work also on the rest of it: The body language / posture feels right as if it has mass and not just an outline of a person just floating there. ;) :cool:
Needs a bigger pot belly :evil:
Dan Howard wrote:

Oh no ! Does this maille hauberk make me look fat. :eek: :p As we all know in other another context there is no good answer to this. ;) :lol: Just a nice change to have a guy version. :D

Yes Dan I would say that this was EVIL :evil:
Dan Howard wrote:

Not anymore. ;)

After spending 1.5 hours a day, five days a week, in the gym for a bit over a year that 's now pretty accurate (thank god!) Rick offered to do this for me out of the blue and I appreciate it.
Patrick Kelly wrote:
Dan Howard wrote:

Not anymore. ;)

After spending 1.5 hours a day, five days a week, in the gym for a bit over a year that 's now pretty accurate (thank god!) Rick offered to do this for me out of the blue and I appreciate it.

As much as it pains me to say this.....Patrick has done a darn good job of losing tha ol' spare tire. I've seen it first hand. Drats, I hate some people. :p :lol:

Richard - great job!!!!
Greg wrote:
As much as it pains me to say this.....Patrick has done a darn good job of losing tha ol' spare tire. I've seen it first hand. Drats, I hate some people.

Hate the game not the player buddy! (or just hate ol' father time, he's the real culprit)
Well done Patrick. Good for you. I'll bet that you are feeling a whole lot better these days too.
Dan Howard wrote:
Well done Patrick. Good for you. I'll bet that you are feeling a whole lot better these days too.

Thanks Dan and yes, I am. In fact I'm feeling better than I have in years and close to being in the best shape of my life. Better late than never I suppose. As I'm sure you know, mail is very unforgiving of the physique and wearing it on a regualr basis was one of the things that motivated me. :D

It's also very satisfying, in an alpha-male sort of way, to see 20 year-olds in the gym who can't keep up with you. :evil:
Impressive work. I applaud your skill Richard :)

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: