good dealer?
is anyone has ever dealt with darksword armoury?
I want to know if they're swords are good or not and if anyone knows this dealer here is the link:
http://www.darksword-armory.com/
Etienne, if you do a search here you will find several discussions regarding the many and varied opinions on this maker.
I have moved this topic to the Off-topic Talk forum.

This was originally placed in the "Features" forum, which is described as "Discussion and feedback on articles, essays, reviews, contests, and other features of myArmoury.com". It doesn't belong there.

Thank you.
Here is a warning. The last time I went to the Darksword site (a few weeks ago) a waiting virus jumped into my computer from its front gate. I hope it has since been cleaned up, but It makes me hesitant to go there again.
my computer is ok no more virus.
and is paul chen's swords are good?
Etienne Hamel wrote:
my computer is ok no more virus.
and is paul chen's swords are good?

Hey Etienne,

Survey says that many Chen swords are okay for the money spent, some however are definitely not. I would check out the reviews section here and do some searches as well. If there is a specific sword that you have a question about it may be that someone here already owns it and can help you out.
Etienne Hamel wrote:
paul chen's swords are good?

I have a Paul Chen practical plus katana and I love it. Outstanding sword and very sharp! I diced up some pumpkins with it some months ago and there's an odd "stain" on the blade that I'm having a tough time getting rid of. -Ted
I was wondering if one of you have the practical wushu sword and how is it.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: