This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

Hello Everyone,

I've got another set of daggers available. As can be seen in the pictures I've got another pair of those sail hilted main gauches. The blades are stainless and the hilts are some sort of alloy of indeterminate strength. I would not recommend these for fencing but they would serve admirably as display pieces or as part of a costume. In the past I have sold them to folks who wanted them for stage props, or even to give away as prizes at events. I'm asking twelve dollars a piece for these plus shipping.

Also this time I've got an "elvish dagger" or at least that's what it is marketed as. I believe that it's probably a Lord of the Rings movie inspired piece. This one comes with a display plaque and mounting hardware. Once again it has a stainless blade, with some dark wood as the grip. The fittings are again an alloy that has been gold washed. I'm asking 17 dollars for this one plus shipping.

I would as usual prefer to sell all these as a group but suspect that people will pick them off piecemeal again.

Thanks for looking.