Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 50, 51, 52  Next

http://cgi.ebay.com/Arms-and-Armor-Black-Prin...dZViewItem

A & A black prince sword, but you'd better hurry up. Only 54 mins left :surprised:
Grayson C. wrote:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Arms-and-Armor-Black-Prince-Sword_W0QQitemZ200054153069QQihZ010QQcategoryZ43338QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

A & A black prince sword, but you'd better hurry up. Only 54 mins left :surprised:

Good price. a new one is $640 + $28 shipping and handling
Nathan Robinson wrote:
Grayson C. wrote:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Arms-and-Armor-Black-Prince-Sword_W0QQitemZ200054153069QQihZ010QQcategoryZ43338QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Good price. a new one is $640 + $28 shipping and handling

The listing says its a "first generation", and I note that the pommel is much simplified from the current Arms & Armor offering - no "hearts" (or whatever they are ...) in the casting, and the shape is not as well defined.
Hi Guys - I'm new and I have to say, this is an amzing site...Lots of information..

I saw this on Ebay tonight - item # 170058374526 - Any thoughts on this ?

Attachment: 27.82 KB
28a0_3.jpg

EDITED: as they state on ebay themselves, CAVEAT EMPTOR.

Translation: that the buyer be very careful of what he is doing

Last edited by Bruno Giordan on Thu 07 Dec, 2006 3:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Mel, Bruno, and all-

This topic is intended to be a pointer to eBay auctions and not a place to discuss any specific on-going auction. Please limit such conversations to their own topics.

Legalities limit the scope of our ability to discuss on-going eBay auctions anywhere on this site. Negative discussions of these active auctions can be seen as auction interference. As unfortunate as it is, I must ask that such conversations be handled in their own topics and with an extreme amount of professionalism and objectivity.

Thank you.
EDITED: as they state on ebay themselves, CAVEAT EMPTOR
acknowledged
ARMS & ARMOR WRITHEN RAPIER REPLICA SWORD W/ SCABBARD
Steve Grisetti wrote:
ARMS & ARMOR WRITHEN RAPIER REPLICA SWORD W/ SCABBARD

Oh no... that's not good that's not good at all... now I've got to see if I can put some more money together...
A high gothic mace from A&A :

http://cgi.ebay.com/High-Gothic-Mace_W0QQitem...dZViewItem

Cheers,

David
David Etienne wrote:
A high gothic mace from A&A :

http://cgi.ebay.com/High-Gothic-Mace_W0QQitem...dZViewItem

Cheers,

David

A good price if it is in good shape (especially if no one else happens to bid) ... thank goodness I already own one or I would really be up a creek right now...
Do you have the Knightly poleaxe?
sellers other items, :lol:
was tempted to bid on the writhen but i remembered your ebay sig,so didnt,good luck,
Lee O'Hagan wrote:
Do you have the Knightly poleaxe?
sellers other items, :lol:
was tempted to bid on the writhen but i remembered your ebay sig,so didnt,good luck,

I do in fact, so dodged another bullet. As for the other I certainly won't take any other people bidding on it personally, that's just the way it goes.
Hey Russ,
I'm only pulling your chain mate,
it's one model i'd like,but currently have other fires burning,more a bonus i dont have to bid against you or other forumites to be honest,
Good luck with the auction, :cool:
Also wouldnt mind the poleaxe but the postal and vat kill any decent deal nowadays,more so with the size of this after the parcel is volumed out,shame really,looks a fine piece,
MIGRATION PERIOD IRON BANDED HELMET - "SPANGENHELM" !
Holy heck I won the Writhen. Thanks for pointing it out Steve. I've wanted one for years and this one was had at a substantial discount off of retail. Now I'm keeping my fingers crossed on the condition...
Book: "Arms and Armor of Ancient Japan"

Ebay item # 3200 0023 8252 (I spaced the twelve-digit number to make it easier to read ;) )

"The book lays out a narrative and pictures of Japanese swords from the 4th century BC to the 1800s ... an important resource for the Japanese sword collector." -sample of item description
Russ Ellis wrote:
Holy heck I won the Writhen. Thanks for pointing it out Steve. I've wanted one for years and this one was had at a substantial discount off of retail. Now I'm keeping my fingers crossed on the condition...

That's great news, Russ. Congratulations! Let me know how it looks and feels when you get it.
ALBION MARK SWORD ROMAN MAINZ GLADIUS 1ST GENERATION
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 50, 51, 52  Next

Page 26 of 52

Jump to: