Albion Kingmaker review
I'm interested in hearing some input about Albion's sword "The Kingmaker", an Oakeshott XVIII, Thanks.
Re: Albion Kingmaker review
Brandon S. wrote:
I'm interested in hearing some input about Albion's sword "The Kingmaker", an Oakeshott XVIII, Thanks.

We have one in the works already. That said, it is not yet written, edited, produced, etc. so it won't be available in the next few weeks.
I hope this is still in the works. Hell, I have no idea how long these things take.
-Will
William Knight wrote:
I hope this is still in the works. Hell, I have no idea how long these things take.
-Will

It is. :) The author should be submitting the text any day now. From there it could still take a little while to get published. We have literally dozens of articles/reviews of content in various stages and every piece has a few stages to go through before it gets published. The photos are done, though; I took them a couple of months ago.

Someone may have posted thoughts on theirs somewhere in the forums. A serach might get you a little info to hold you over until the review gets published.
Like Chad said, this and many other pieces are queued to be produced and published. Other items are in the process of being authored. And still, other items are being discussed.

Having said that, i have to mention that my investment in the myArmoury.com project has been considerably reduced over the last few months and will continue to stay in that diminished capacity. I simply do not have the time to put into this project that I once did. Keeping the publishing pace that we once did requires me to spend many, many hours on this project each week. Over the course of the years, I've found people willing to help in many of these areas. authors and editors, as an example, have taken a great deal off my shoulders and, frankly, made this whole thing possible. Still, I'm left with the many other tasks a site of this size and focus requires. I've been unable to find suitable replacements for the contributions I bring to the table and as a result, the site's publishing schedule suffers from my absence.

For more information, please see: http://www.myArmoury.com/talk/viewtopic.php?t=9438

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: