Hardcover "Records of the Medieval Sword"
Abebooks has a new listing for Records of the Medieval Sword in the hard-to-find hardcover edition available now.

I look for these all the time and normally buy them up as soon as I see them, but I've bought dozens and dozens of books over the last month and can't swing this one. I'd like somebody else in this community to have this. Go pick it up and relieve me of my urge to hit "add to basket".

Thank you!
Doh! Looks like somebody already bagged it. I did see Arms&Armor of the Medieval Knight on amazon.com for $32 used. Good deal for that book!
Another hardback version of Records of the Medieval Sword by Ewart Oakeshott has surfaced.

It is available on Abebooks now for $125.00 but is not likely to stay around long.
Nathan Robinson wrote:
Another hardback version of Records of the Medieval Sword by Ewart Oakeshott has surfaced.

It is available on Abebooks now for $125.00 but is not likely to stay around long.

Thanks Nathan - got it!
Gordon
Head's up:

Another Hardcover Edition of Records is available on Amazon.com right now!
Just snapped that one up. Thanks Nathan.
Awesome! Glad these "head's up" posts are useful. These editions aren't exactly common so I'm glad they're getting into good hands.

Cheers.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: