Anyone going to Great Plains Ren Faire?
The Gregger and I, along with our significant others, will be attending the Great Plains Ren. Faire in Wichita at the end of this month.

http://www.greatplainsrenfest.com/

This event is held over a single weekend, twice a year. It's not at all bad for a small event. Greyson Brown has told me he may be attending. I just thought I'd see if anyone else in the area will be going. We'll be there Saturday.
Yup, I'll be there. There is also a very good chance that my Platoon Sergeant and his family will be there as well. They're not sword enthusiasts, but they are good, fun folks.

-Grey
Greyson,
Glad to hear you'll be there. Always happy to meet fellow forumites. :D
Was hoping to have the Hospitaller kit ready, but I'm afraid my lovely Linda isn't going to have the time to do the soft kit. Ahh well, guess I'll have the ol' Kansas winds blowing up me great kilt once again. :eek:
Greg Griggs wrote:
Was hoping to have the Hospitaller kit ready, but I'm afraid my lovely Linda isn't going to have the time to do the soft kit. Ahh well, guess I'll have the ol' Kansas winds blowing up me great kilt once again. :eek:

You'll be doing better than me then. I don't really have any kits anyway, and all of my stuff is in Colorado. I'll just have to stick with the good ol' fedora.

-Grey

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: