Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese .....
.... I really think so !

Well , not quite ..... I mean these do belong to Tom , just not this Tom ( unfortuately ) !

Some real purrrr-ty ones , too ! Mac

[ Linked Image ]

[ Linked Image ]

[ Linked Image ]
hey!... one of those blades looks kinda familiar... :?:
Mac, you need another basket-hilt to cure you of this katana affliction. :D But they are pretty.
Randal Graham wrote:
hey!... one of those blades looks kinda familiar... :?:

Hi Randal

Yup , I bet one of 'em does *g* ( the one in the pic 2nd to last , right ? :-)

Mac
Brock H wrote:
Mac, you need another basket-hilt to cure you of this katana affliction. :D But they are pretty.

Aye, Brock .... and they sure have beefy tangs *g* Mac

[ Linked Image ]
Step away from the Kabbage Kutters, Mac!!!

Hmmmm...they DO look nice though... :blush:
Hadn't you heard? I'm tattling on Mac. He once succumbed to katanaitis. What ever happened to that katana anyway Mac?
Russ Ellis wrote:
Hadn't you heard? I'm tattling on Mac. He once succumbed to katanaitis. What ever happened to that katana anyway Mac?

Hi Russ

It's in good hands .... and will one day reemerge to shine !

Mac

"Does not a work of art belong forever to the artist?" - Caine
It's cool to see that little Chokuto I made again.
My Mom actually really digs that one, I made it in her shop.

Wow, I forgot how nice of a collection Tom had...some real premium Clarks, looks like some Mills, and I "think" I see a Michael Bell piece there?

In any case, fine collection.
"In any case, fine collection."

It sure is. Almost as good as a similar collection of real "Man Swords". :D

Really neat stuff Tom.
Some of those do indeed look familiar for some reason. ;) That's Tom G.'s stuff is it not ?
Howard Clark wrote:
Some of those do indeed look familiar for some reason. ;) That's Tom G.'s stuff is it not ?

Hi Howard

Aye, those are indeed Tom G.'s ( I've been trying to remember how his last name is spelled , shame on me :-)
...... I keep thinking Guetz , maybe ?

Nice pieces , Mac
That's quite the gorgeous collection. Looks like a prime example of how well years of patience can arm you. ;)

Great pics, Mac, and beautiful collection, Tom!
-JS
Thomas McDonald wrote:
Howard Clark wrote:

Hi Howard

Aye, those are indeed Tom G.'s ( I've been trying to remember how his last name is spelled , shame on me :-)
...... I keep thinking Guetz , maybe ?

Nice pieces , Mac

Is Tom Lurking about? You know thats not just any old collection Tom does much of his own mounting and some polishing aswell. Those pics are pretty old and out dated I don't see any of my blades there :)
Well, the way he learnt me to remember it was thus, GE US zoo, or Geusz. And yeah, he did almost all the polish and mount on those, I think. I tried to talk him into doing this as a vocation, but he has another skill that he is extraordinary with (photorealistic painting) and it pays better too, dang it. :(

I need to call him sometime, just for the hell of it to talk. Tom if you are lurking about, nice stuff, and let's see an updated pic or two with some of Patrick's stuff in it !

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: