Raven Arms
I bought several of the Raven Swords a good while back. But now I hear that he is not delivering. I know one guy who traded him two fine helmets for a sword and a dagger, and that was five years ago, and he still hasn't received them. I am wondering what experience any of you might have had with Raven. The swords I got were quite nive, easily on par with the blades from Albion, bit now I am really curious. England seems to be going to hell in a handbasket, and am wondering if it has spread to the rest of the society. Would like to hear some comments.
Hi Hank

You know, as a maker myself, I quite often have a bit of a personal relationship with the folks that buy several of my swords.......

It'd be my guess, as a customer that had bought quite a few swords from Raven, and even recommended Raven for quite some time to others, that if you made personal contact, you could find out just about all you wanted to. First hand info is much better than 2nd hand info, 3rd hand info, rumors, innuendo etc.........

Why not try contacting him?
I have no personal experience, but I have heard that the waiting list for Ravensword has reached 4-5 years or so. I think it was something like that.
Re: Raven Arms
Hank Reinhardt wrote:
England seems to be going to hell in a handbasket, and am wondering if it has spread to the rest of the society. Would like to hear some comments.

Here's a comment. Must be nice for you to live in a perfect country.
Geoff Wood wrote:
Hank Reinhardt wrote:
England seems to be going to hell in a handbasket, and am wondering if it has spread to the rest of the society. Would like to hear some comments.

Hank and Geoff,
These kind of comments must go no further. It's off-topic and entirely unhelpful.
Chad Arnow wrote:
Geoff Wood wrote:
Hank Reinhardt wrote:

Hank and Geoff,
These kind of comments must go no further. It's off-topic and entirely unhelpful.

Noted.
I cant speak for this year,
But last year they answered emails and phone calls very propmptly and were helpfull above and beyond what's expected,
personally only heard good things on the service,some models are not for everyone and the wait list is substantial,
the raven site was also rcently updated too,
Good people,

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: