Presenting site of "Steel Legacy Armoury"
Dear Sirs,

The site of "Steel Legacy Armours" is available in English now.
You are welcome !!!

http://www.sl-armours.com
this site is great
Located in Russia?
Joe Fults wrote:
Located in Russia?

Belarus... don't call them Russians!! :)
Joe Fults wrote:
Located in Russia?

Importing from China doesn't seem to bother people nowadays. Similarly I've bought a couple of things from Russia with no problems. This is Belarus (White Russia as it once was).
Geoff
All the best for my Slavonic brothers!! :) Great site.Your armour looks great and keeping in mind legendary agility and strenght of todays reenactment warriors from Belarus I belive the equipment is sturdy and fully functional.I have to buy some new hand and leg armour.....so maybe I will ask you.
Russ Ellis wrote:
Joe Fults wrote:
Located in Russia?

Belarus... don't call them Russians!! :)

Doh!
Joe Fults wrote:

Doh!

I was so totally just giving you a hard time Joe. There was a kernel of truth to it though. I had a Ukranian friend in college, he hated ethnic Russians with a passion. The worst thing you could do was call him a Russian!
Must have klappvisor helm.... Absolutely impressive!
Yes, we are located in Belarus - it is between Poland and Russia.
In fact our medieval culture differs from the russian one quite enough but as for nowadays we have great friendship with russians.
Those houndskull bascinets are great - and the "museum-finish" looks amazing. Im starting to get hooked on slavonic armourers..
W. Stilleborn wrote:
Those houndskull bascinets are great - and the "museum-finish" looks amazing. Im starting to get hooked on slavonic armourers..

Very good! Central and Eastern Europe is still undiscovered land for many western people.And we have many interesting offerts. :cool:
In fact these bascinets are of very old level :)
The new example with well-formed vizor will be available for viewing in 2 months.
In 10 days coming soon amazing gauntlets by the patterns of Caspar von Frundsberg's landsknecht armour with etching and ageing of surface - our work for the last months..
Quote:
In 10 days coming soon amazing gauntlets by the patterns of Caspar von Frundsberg's landsknecht armour with etching and ageing of surface - our work for the last months..

Can't wait till I see them.It shoud be great sight.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: