Possible addition to home page options?
Nathan,

I finally got around to messing with the hompage customization options (yeah, I've been using the default all this time). One of things that I kind of wanted to have on the hompage is a link to my watched topics, like is at the top of the forum pages. I don't really need (or want) the whole list, just a link would be great. Have you considered adding it to the Your Details section (I personally would put it between "view posts since last visit" and "view unanswered posts")? Is there a better, or more elegant way to impliment this? Am I the only one interested, or would others find it useful enough to justify the change?

-Grey
This is already available for "Favorite Topics" -- both as a complete block/list youc an put on your homepage or as a by-line in the "Details" block. I should add it for watched topics, too, I guess.
For me, at least, "Favourite Topics" isn't such a big deal. I like having it, but I don't use it all that often (just to find topics that I refer to often enough to not want to search for them each time). "Watched Topics" I would use a bit more; kind of like the "posts since last visit," specific to those threads in which I have been participating. It's not a huge deal, and I don't hardly use the Watched Topics list at the moment; it is something I would use if it were right in front of me, though.

Whatever you decide to do is cool.

-Grey

(Sorry if I missunderstood what you were saying in you post).

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: