Pics of Albion Bayeux
Anyone have pictures of this sword other than those on Albion's website? I'm on a picture hunt for conquest era type Xs.
Thanks,
Jonathan.
Does noone own one of these?
The Reeve came out at the same time. I think many (including me) found that brazil nut pommel more seductivie than the plain disk. Both swords have the same blade. FWIW, the Reeve is a wonderful sword, light and well balanced.
Jonathan Harton wrote:
Does noone own one of these?

Jonathan,
Your original post has been up less than 24 hours. I know the internet has made us all used to nearly-instant gratification, but please wait a little longer before bumping your post up.
I did not mean to sound hasty. I was just a little surprised at the lack activity.
Bayeux
I have to agree.

I really liked the Bayeux when I first saw it and still do , but after much "weeping and gnashing of teeth" from trying to choose between the Bayeux and the Reeve I went with the Reeve.

Excellent sword!

It is one of my favorites. The feel and balance are wonderful.
There aren't any Bayeux entries in the testimonials list over at Albion. Maybe nobody has bought one, opting instead for a Reeve.
I really don't understand why the Bayeux costs $30 more than the Reeve. That could very well be the reason the Reeve outsells it.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: