Stock for the Atlanta Blade Show
I'm in the process now of accumulating stock for the Atlanta Blade Show. I had planned on taking an AT1555, a DN1508, an AT1547 and other assorted longswords. An AT1401 and an AT1429 and a couple of other arming swords. At least four of the new falchions, of differing lengths and point configurations........

I've been asked to bring an AT1593, and an AT1433 along. There's still time for me to possibly make sure I bring something that's been requested......

I am planning on bringing between 25 and 30 pieces total...........
Gus,

Regardless what you bring, I think having you there is going to be a great boon to the collecting and WMA communities. It is one the few times one I am aware of when one can really see a variety of wares, and talk to the people responsible for them, all under one roof.

As a novice collector, and as an even more novice practitioner, thank you for coming.

I hope you, Tinker, Albion, Kevin, Vince and all the other exhibitors I am failing to mention are able to continue to attend in the future.

Last edited by Joe Fults on Sun 09 Apr, 2006 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Re: Stock for the Atlanta Blade Show
Angus Trim wrote:
...There's still time for me to possibly make sure I bring something that's been requested......
Excellent. Will you bring example(s) of your sabers (e.g., AT1571-73, DN1527, and/or new models)?
I will second Steve on the sabers, plus I would love to see a DN1316 and at least one AT katana.
Joe Fults wrote:

As a novice collector, and as an even more novice practitioner, thank you for coming.

Hi Joe

I'd hardly consider you a novice...... You used to own a Redeemer, right? I think you'll notice the blade finish is different now......
Re: Stock for the Atlanta Blade Show
Steve Grisetti wrote:
Angus Trim wrote:
...There's still time for me to possibly make sure I bring something that's been requested......
Excellent. Will you bring example(s) of your sabers (e.g., AT1571-73, DN1527, and/or new models)?

Sabers I can do........... at least one longsaber coming up........
Darwin Todd wrote:
I will second Steve on the sabers, plus I would love to see a DN1316 and at least one AT katana.

Hi Darwin

I can't do an AT katana, that's something that really didn't pan out. I can however bring a DN1316........
I like the new falchions. Wouldn't happen to have some more pictures of the falchions, would you?
Drake Abram wrote:
I like the new falchions. Wouldn't happen to have some more pictures of the falchions, would you?

Hi Drake

I'll see what I can do later this week.......
Angus Trim wrote:
Joe Fults wrote:

Hi Joe

I'd hardly consider you a novice...... You used to own a Redeemer, right? I think you'll notice the blade finish is different now......

Yep it went to a new home, alsong with a couple of things from A&A, to help pay for my Master's degree. Coincidently, I finish that project in three weeks!!
Hey Angus,
I just remembered I would also like to see an AT1426.
Angus Trim wrote:
Joe Fults wrote:

Hi Joe

Bringing this thread back from the brink of oblivion, but I did get to see a newer Borderwatch this weekend. Finish, especially at the ends of the fullers, was much improved over what I've seen in the past. I was and am impressed.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: