Christian Tobler's AT1421
Another sword in the new series, another "battlefield" sword like the "Little Stiffy", albeit a bit earlier........

This one a type XIII, dressed up a bit per Christian Tobler's wishes.......

Attachment: 53.95 KB
Tobler_1.jpg

That looks really nice, Gus. I was looking for more pictures on your AT Direct site, but no luck.
This one looks nice too! What are the stats on this sword???
Steve Grisetti wrote:
That looks really nice, Gus. I was looking for more pictures on your AT Direct site, but no luck.

Hi Steve

That's because I just figured out how to work the new digital camera this week, and get photos posted here and on SFI. I still need to get the webwork done, ie I haven't quite got it figured out yet how to update it on my own. Soon though, as I'm investing quite a bit of time on that.........
Tim Lison wrote:
This one looks nice too! What are the stats on this sword???

The sword weighs 2.5lbs, the blade is just over 32 inches long, its just over 2 inches wide at the base, and .24 {6mm} thick at the base. Distal taper is about 50%........cog is about 5 inches from the cross.......
Love it!
I have been waiting to see an updated version of that sword! There are plenty of type XIIIa s out there but hardly any basic XIIIs.
Angus Trim wrote:
...still need to get the webwork done, ie I haven't quite got it figured out yet how to update it on my own. Soon though, as I'm investing quite a bit of time on that.........
I look forward to your update, Gus. Computer work often seems to need a great deal of up-front investment :eek:

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: