Go to page Previous  1, 2

Re: Looking for a Matchlock Musket
Gordon Frye wrote:
Hey, Robert, good to see you on this list! Good place to hang out and enjoy exchanging information, and quite as civil as the Muzzleloading Forum. Maybe we can get some more good discussions going on early period firearms here!

Thank you for the warm welcome Gordon. Looking forward to some great discourse here. But first let me get this out of the way. My name is not Robert, it is Robt, pronounced like Kolb or Rolf. Most people can't pronounce it properly, Rrrowbt, roll the r and accent on the t. Its old German.
Robt Maser wrote:
Gordon Frye wrote:
Hey, Robert, good to see you on this list! Good place to hang out and enjoy exchanging information, and quite as civil as the Muzzleloading Forum. Maybe we can get some more good discussions going on early period firearms here!

Thank you for the warm welcome Gordon. Looking forward to some great discourse here. But first let me get this out of the way. My name is not Robert, it is Robt, pronounced like Kolb or Rolf. Most people can't pronounce it properly, Rrrowbt, roll the r and accent on the t. Its old German.

Hey, Robt, I was going to extend a simliar welcome message. It's good to see you here! :)

Cheers,

G. Scott H.
(a.k.a. Musketeer Von Blunderbuss :lol: )
Robt Maser wrote:

Ach, so! Robt es ist!

Noch Weiter!

Gordon
G. Scott H. wrote:
Hey, Robt, I was going to extend a simliar welcome message. It's good to see you here! :)

Cheers,

G. Scott H.
(a.k.a. Musketeer Von Blunderbuss :lol: )

Danke Schoen, Herr Musketeer! Es ist sehr gut, Sie außerdem zu sehen!
Gordon Frye wrote:
Ach, so! Robt es ist!

Noch Weiter!

Gordon

Danke für Ihr Verständnis. Mein Deutsch ist nicht sehr gut, aber was der Teufel!

Robt
Robt Maser wrote:

Danke Schoen, Herr Musketeer! Es ist sehr gut, Sie außerdem zu sehen!

Danke Schoen, Herr Maser! :) I'm glad you mentioned John Buck. I've never heard an ill word spoken about him on the "other" Forum ( ;) ), and his prices are indeed quite reasonable. After a couple more sword purchases, I'm strongly considering one of his earlier style matchlocks.
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Page 2 of 2

Jump to: