Nostro Titus
Does anyone have any experiences with Nostro-swords? Looks like very nice handcrafted stuff for solid prices to me. Never thought id order a european sword from africa but i just might.. So if anyone has something to share about these sword-makers i would be greatfull.
Got a website for them?
Looks like its: http://nostro-swords.co.za/
Yep thats the one, forgot to include it.. The page is slow but they got lots of info on it.

>Jonathan Blair - Nice Jesus quote that one, certainly the quote that *should* make people doubt if the church really correcly interpreted what that guy was about....
W. Stilleborn wrote:
>Jonathan Blair - Nice Jesus quote that one, certainly the quote that *should* make people doubt if the church really correcly interpreted what that guy was about....

It would be wise not to open up any debate of this nature on this site. It's entirely off-topic and discussions of this type will not be allowed to continue here.
I guess you cant make remarks about stuff like that without having some reations..didnt mean to start an off-topic disscution, feel free to delete away moderators..I was thinking outloud..in typing..parden. Ill keep more homogenic in the future..;/

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: