the legs by Stanislav Prosek
Hi,

it is my last product . The knee is made from 1.5mm mild steel and next parts made from 1.3mm mild steel.
Best regards Stanislav Prosek

www.mac-armour.cz

Attachment: 50.68 KB
nohyIX.jpg

Attachment: 50.68 KB
nohyIX.jpg

Attachment: 61.75 KB
nohyVII.jpg

Those look really nice, Stanislav. I really like the decoration on the trim. Was there a particular historical piece that inspired these, or are they just a general pair of legs? Also, are they part of a complete harness, or independant? Thanks for sharing!

-Grey
Greyson Brown wrote:
Those look really nice, Stanislav. I really like the decoration on the trim. Was there a particular historical piece that inspired these, or are they just a general pair of legs? Also, are they part of a complete harness, or independant? Thanks for sharing!

-Grey
Thank you Grey,
it is made according legs in Churburg. The legs are from complete harness . I will make next parts of harness later.
Stanislav
Great work. They look really good. I love the way they follow the natural shape of the thighs and legs.
Those legs are phenomenal! The shaping of the calves is really nicely done!
They also look like they don't interfere in any way with range of motion: So as well as looking great they seem perfectly fitted.

Very nice work. :cool:
Mac,

Those legs look really nice. As previously mentioned, the edging and shaping is very well done. I'm certainly no expert in the field of armour, but I must say that your work is some of the most elegant that I have seen on the reproduction market. I hope you will post pictures when the harness is finished.

Thanks for the treat,

Kenton
SWEET!

Really excellent work.
Jan Downs wrote:
SWEET!

Really excellent work.

Many thanks!!!!
Stanislav

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: