Go to page Previous  1, 2

Thanks for letting me know, I took a look at it and I believe I fixed the problem.
Helen, your swords are beautiful, very nice taste! Classy looking swords!

Bob
Helen - It's too bad that you couldn't bring these to Pamela's "show-and-tell". I like the looks of the Lady Ash. But the rapier, ah, the rapier, ooooh :cool: It makes for a nice avatar, too.
Helen, the swords were even more beautiful in person. Thanks for sharing! Isn't it funny how we all seem to come running whenever someone pulls out a new sword? Congratulations again girlfriend! You rock (and so do your swords!)
Steve Grisetti wrote:
Helen - It's too bad that you couldn't bring these to Pamela's "show-and-tell". I like the looks of the Lady Ash. But the rapier, ah, the rapier, ooooh :cool: It makes for a nice avatar, too.

It's funny you should mention that Steve. I did have the rapier in the car at the time BUT I came in late for one and then Bill brought out his cases. I thought "gee it would be awfully silly to bring out a blunt rapier amongst all these beautiful sharps." Also, I didn't have my 1526. It was currently on it's way going to Virginia :). It arrived that Thursday.

Quote:
Helen, the swords were even more beautiful in person. Thanks for sharing! Isn't it funny how we all seem to come running whenever someone pulls out a new sword? Congratulations again girlfriend! You rock (and so do your swords!)

Your so sweet, thank you! *BLUSH*

Helen
Helen, Congrats on the new swords! They're lovely and your photography did them justice as well - nice job. I hope they bring you years of joy.
Thank you! I know that I'm enjoying each of my swords more and more.
The problem is that I want more :eek: !!
Helen Miller wrote:
Thank you! I know that I'm enjoying each of my swords more and more.
The problem is that I want more :eek: !!

We all do, Helen; we all do. I wanna be Aaron when I grow up. :p
I've gotten to play with the swords, and they're quite nice. Though that Lady Ash is too light for me. :) It still handles really beautifully, even if I like heavier swords.

The Darkwood is also very nice, even for the standard fencing finish. Handles very nicely.
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Page 2 of 2

Jump to: