Your very own "Mac at Culloden" desktop wallpaper
Aye, lads & lassies, you heard it right .... your very own 'Mac at Culloden' desktop wallpaper !

Just click on this Link, save it to file, and set it to your desktop ! Yes, it's that easy !

Just think .... you can now wake up and log on to see Mac's solemn face paying his respects at an important historical site, while recalling the bravery of the Jacobite spirit and all the good men that were lost that day !
( * And dont forget .... you can certainly edit yourself in, and pretend to join Mac on his adventures, so do keep that in mind before setting any final image to your desktop ?!)

* Disclaimer : Mac cannot be held liable, or responsible, for any potential PC crashes .... he strongly suggests you direct any and all complaints in care of Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth !

;-)
Scotland forever!
Thats Cool Mac

Craig
Re: Your very own "Mac at Culloden" desktop wallpa
Thomas McDonald wrote:
Aye, lads & lassies, you heard it right .... your very own 'Mac at Culloden' desktop wallpaper !

Just think .... you can now wake up and log on to see Mac's solemn face...

Mac, there's something wrong with you, bud... either lay off the good stuff, or share, would you? :p

Thomas McDonald wrote:
... paying his respects at an important historical site, while recalling the bravery of the Jacobite spirit and all the good men that were lost that day !

Joking aside, I do understand the history and the sentiment. For that, I do respectfully say "Well done!".
Re: Your very own "Mac at Culloden" desktop wallpa
Aaron Schnatterly wrote:

Mac, there's something wrong with you, bud... either lay off the good stuff, or share, would you? :p

I also got the impression that this neat piece of art was slightly "malt-induced".

Therefore, instead of editing myself in as per Mac's suggestion, I added another IMHO suitable element. ;)

[ Linked Image ]

Slainte Mhath!
You guys are a hoot .... thanks :-)

I'll admit to having a couple 'o pints at dinner, but beyond that stimulent it's just "Mac being Mac" ;-)

Anton, that is classic ...... thanks for the laugh & a good one to send to my Dad !

Cheers, all ! Mac
Do I sense a "Best of Mac" calendar in the works?
Patrick Kelly wrote:

... just no "wardrobe malfunctions" with the kilts, now... :p
I for one think you should dress up in your avatar outfit, go back, and take the pic again.... and maybe show a little leg :eek:
Patrick Kelly wrote:

You know, he really doesn't need any encouragement.

(nice pic, Mac ;) )

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: